Saturday, September 17, 2005

The first 2 runs of

The first 2 runs of King David the Musical are over and all I can say is a job well done!
It was great and fantastic but what matters more are the souls…we have people who accepted Christ as their personal Lord and Savior and that is what this musical is all about! It’s about reaching out to the community….yar the music was great, the acting was great but if JC ( Jesus Christ ) ain’t involved it’ll be just another programme.

I’m really impressed by the JYs of GMC…they were a fantastic bunch of people!!!!

“Mommy” if you’re reading this….you did a great job! I’m really happy and grateful to be able to work with you! Perhaps in the future we can work together again….You have shown a willing heart and that is what matters….
As Dauglaus used to say “ You do your best and let the Lord do the rest! “

I would like to give a great big Hi-5 to the background people from the ushers to the intercessors for without them, I believe that this musical wouldn’t have gone on as well as today did.

It’s been a long day and there’s still one more show tomorrow so I better hit the sack early as I’m reporting early. The pics of the event will be up ASAP…hopefully tomorrow.

Blue cow says :
MooOOoOOOOoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home