Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Today's Valentine's day and I still don't get it. Why is it that everyone gets so lovey durvey on 14th of Feb? Is it by sheer chance that all the planets are aligned in one straight line and that the planet Venus happens to be mooning us which makes that guy look just slightly more handsome or that gal more beautiful?

But yet the prices of roses shoot sky high! Anyways last sunday Pastor Richard did preach on relationships which got me thinking. God can never answer a prayer like " God gimme a boyfriend/girlfriend" cos.....it didn't say so in the bible!

What you DO find in the Word is that God will grant you a life partner which is true...everything is revolved around marriage even the anology of teh relationship between Christ and us. I guess God is only interested in permanent relationships!

This week will be a rush for me as I have 3 schools to attend to ( infact for 2 more weeks it'll be like this ) Thursday is a killer cos I have to wake up early inorder to make it for a morning session!

BUT! Yup that but again.....everyone has a BUT...some bigger than others.....You can't see it but everyone else can.....( BTW the bible hearoes also had their Buts! ) BUT I'm sidetracking here......

The reaction from the kids and how they treat you like their best friend, makes up for those sweat.....guess I know why I have been in children's ministry for 4 years now and having no plans to quit....

On an another note, Mad Cow will be returning from the States soon...prolly in March so this Mooooooo gies out to her!

PS: Congrats to Joyce Ling for obtaining fantastic results for her O levels. You go sister!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home