Friday, October 20, 2006

Time sure flies and we are nearing the end of October! I'm looking forward to the long weekend that I have : Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues!

1 thing I like about my company is that we are given off-in-lieu for any public holidays that fall on a Saturday since we only have a 5 day work week. Horray!

I do need rest as we have been working our butts off for the last 2 weeks but things are winding down.

In Nov I will be conducting a camp with some kids and not forgetting the History Maker Conference 2006!

Wow! 1 year sure flew by quickly and I get to see the foreign delegates from 10 over nations and get to chill out and hang out with them. Not to mention just rubbing that annointing off of them.

Tonite is the last night of the prayer meet and I'm sooooo tired but then regardless I have to make it or else I will miss out on what God has in store for the church.

Tommorrow there will be a working adults meet and we'll be heading to the treetop walks in Bukit Timah for some fellowship and excersie.

That's all for now! Moo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home