Monday, January 29, 2007

I know, I know. I have not been been blogging for a long while but it has been a very busy 2 weeks for me with me doing programmes in school ( I did 2 schools today back to back and it was very TIRING! ) and to add a parents talk in the evening.....I ain't no superman you know........haiz.......

I have to do 2 sunday schools back to back and after that I will be involved in Nepal mission trip drama and I will be partnering some of my church buddies in several workshops such as power illustrations ( Object lessons ), drama workshop and children's leader workship...arghhhhhhh OVERLOAD!

I need Jesus.....its been a long day and some kids can really push you over the edge at times that you just want to smack them and tell them " wake up your idea! " But alas I can't do that.....I'll leave that to the army when they turn 18.

That's teh update for now...I'll be back when I'm more coherent.

MooOOOoOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home