Yes Joanne, I'm back. Finally.
Alot has happened since the last time I blogged.
1) My church has shifted to a new building.
2) Left my old job and found a new one. ( Gonna miss those kids )
3) Renovations are starting at the music & dance school.
4) 2007 is over. ( duh )
5) Mingdao got married. ( Congrats again! )
So what's happening for blue cow in 2008?
I seriously don't know and I'm not one that makes resolutions ( Though that could be my resolution for every year ) but a few major milestones that I hope to hit:
1) The music and dance school kicks off and I get to meet lots of kids.
2) In July there will be a kids mission conference and I hope to be there.
Yup, just 2 of them. You can count them with one hand but those are the 2 biggest fingers you would ever see in your entire life.
Currently I have many things on my mind so I'll blog about them ( if they are interesting enough ) in the near future.
So this is my update and I ain't one who makes long posts...*cough*Joanne*hack**cough*
Stick around , the green grass is on the house.
But before I go there is 1 special friend I want to thank.
Melissa Guan, thanks. I'm not sure if you ever visited my blog but I thank you for listening to the Holy Spirit to talk to me via MSN. You have encouraged me and helped me greatly though you would not think so...so thanks...... Guan.
Mooo for now.
Alot has happened since the last time I blogged.
1) My church has shifted to a new building.
2) Left my old job and found a new one. ( Gonna miss those kids )
3) Renovations are starting at the music & dance school.
4) 2007 is over. ( duh )
5) Mingdao got married. ( Congrats again! )
So what's happening for blue cow in 2008?
I seriously don't know and I'm not one that makes resolutions ( Though that could be my resolution for every year ) but a few major milestones that I hope to hit:
1) The music and dance school kicks off and I get to meet lots of kids.
2) In July there will be a kids mission conference and I hope to be there.
Yup, just 2 of them. You can count them with one hand but those are the 2 biggest fingers you would ever see in your entire life.
Currently I have many things on my mind so I'll blog about them ( if they are interesting enough ) in the near future.
So this is my update and I ain't one who makes long posts...*cough*Joanne*hack**cough*
Stick around , the green grass is on the house.
But before I go there is 1 special friend I want to thank.
Melissa Guan, thanks. I'm not sure if you ever visited my blog but I thank you for listening to the Holy Spirit to talk to me via MSN. You have encouraged me and helped me greatly though you would not think so...so thanks...... Guan.
Mooo for now.
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home