After having my eyes "tortured" by the movie A Sound of Thunder....
I got this....

FOr those who own a Playstation 1/2, Final Fantasy would be familiar to you. This is the second movie with the first movie being "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within".
Both are CG ( computer generated ) movies and they are both great. However the 2nd movie follows one of the playstation games Final Fantasy 7. It starts off after the ending of the game and carries the story forward.
This movie ain't in Singapore yet. For that matter I'm unsure if its gonna make it to our shores. The version I have is entirely in Jap but there are subtitles to make my life easier.
On another note, tommorrow makes the start of performance day for one of the schools that I'm teaching Speech and Drama to and its to showcase what the students have learnt for the past few sessions. I have been given the task to MC the entire concert fpr the next 2 days of Thursday and Friday....
Its gonna be a crazy day man....first the concert then I have to dash off to another school in Sengkang for a puppetry course for Pri 1 then fly to church for zone meeting at 7.30pm. I'll prolly be knocked out when I reach home! Did I mention I have to be in school at 8.30am? Aghhhhhh!
MooOOooOOoOOoOOooo!
I got this....

FOr those who own a Playstation 1/2, Final Fantasy would be familiar to you. This is the second movie with the first movie being "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within".
Both are CG ( computer generated ) movies and they are both great. However the 2nd movie follows one of the playstation games Final Fantasy 7. It starts off after the ending of the game and carries the story forward.
This movie ain't in Singapore yet. For that matter I'm unsure if its gonna make it to our shores. The version I have is entirely in Jap but there are subtitles to make my life easier.
On another note, tommorrow makes the start of performance day for one of the schools that I'm teaching Speech and Drama to and its to showcase what the students have learnt for the past few sessions. I have been given the task to MC the entire concert fpr the next 2 days of Thursday and Friday....
Its gonna be a crazy day man....first the concert then I have to dash off to another school in Sengkang for a puppetry course for Pri 1 then fly to church for zone meeting at 7.30pm. I'll prolly be knocked out when I reach home! Did I mention I have to be in school at 8.30am? Aghhhhhh!
MooOOooOOoOOoOOooo!
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home