Monday, October 03, 2005

Finally its herethe

Finally it’s here….the topic on      ANGELS
I was listening to one of Corrine May’s songs entitled “ Angel in Disguise”

One part of the lyrics went like this…

Take a look at the ordinary
Don’t need to look at Paradise
You could be next to
An angel in disguise

That made me think….God has blessed me with 3 angels…introducing the..

ANGEL WITH A FRYING PAN

Yup, a frying pan…..her name is simply known as Mabz and she is a really nice person. I thank God for her cos there will be times where I need sense to be knocked into my skull and she’ll be there to do it for me…she always puts things into perspective for me and look at the bigger picture....with her frying pan of course! Moreover she is a Muppet lover as well!

TINKERBELL

Why this name? Well cos her name in Chinese sounds like little bell and most of the time she intros herself as Ling…sounds like the word “bell” in Chinese. She has been a great sister in Christ and she is someone whom I can depend upon. She can be really crazy at times but hey I’m comfortable with crazy people and to some extent mad cows!
If I need a prayer she will be there to provide one for me!

SUNSHINE ANGEL

She is someone who is always cheery and has an encouragement on hand. Given her dyed golden hair…the nick sunshine comes to mind easily and it kinda sticks to my mind whenever I talk to her. She’s great with music as well as kids! Moreover this angel can bake cookies and bread! YUM!

Well there you have it 3 angels…Hmmmmmm….Charlie’s Angels? :P
NAW……. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home