This post is to honor those who will be taking their exams soon in the coming months!
"Though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of exam papers and strict markers, I shall fear no failure cos my Lord is with me!"
I salute all those who will head to the battlefield and to those who fall.....
Can I have your stuff?
O levels
Joyce Ling
Gerald
A levels
Melissa Guan
Crystal
Uni exams
Sharon
Mabz ( Die with HONORS babeeeee! ) **pun intended**
"Though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of exam papers and strict markers, I shall fear no failure cos my Lord is with me!"
I salute all those who will head to the battlefield and to those who fall.....
Can I have your stuff?
O levels
Joyce Ling
Gerald
A levels
Melissa Guan
Crystal
Uni exams
Sharon
Mabz ( Die with HONORS babeeeee! ) **pun intended**
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home