Monday, October 10, 2005

Ok more pics from my trip to Esplanade....There were other interesting things that I want to take a pic of and I'll prolly go back another time to take them all! GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!

Anyway to those who are non-singaporeans, the Esplanade is a place where alot of Cultural activities like music , plays and dances are being held. I like to go there to chill out and listen to some of the bands that play there. My fav is Cat Ong and Friends...Its really nice as the outdoor theatre faces the sea and you get a nice breeze with cool tunes...ahhh Paradize!

Speaking of Paradize...next month is our History Maker's Conference and an Australian Praise & Worship band called Paradize is coming to play for our night time conference! We saw a clip of them and they are fantasic...I would like to encourage anyone to come down and be blessed! It's on the 1-3 rd Nov and its a good time as 1st and 3rd are public hols for us!

Anyway here are some of the intersing pics I took at the Esplanade....



I believe these are the slippers that God wears?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home