Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wow! Time really flies......and here we are nearing the weekend again. Things are gonna be slow for me on the job front as the schools are having their exams so they see no need to hire us to conduct any programmes for the kids.

However I have been given a new role and that is to dig out new resources to update our programmes and I'm paid to do this so its rather cool. But it is alot of work trawling the internet for resources as the search engines can give you everything and a kitchen sink.

Didn't get to blog much cos I was busy playing games and the latest one I had is this game called Black and White 2.


To the normal layman, they would call this a computer version of the Tamagotchi but to me its called a "Life Simulator". In teh game you get to play a God ( be it a good or evil one ) and everything around reacts to you and you have a avatar of sorts...an animal which will learn from you and help you run your world to a certain extent! Pretty cool game....reminds you of teh movie Bruce Almighty.

Well I'll update later with some pics I took during sunday church so stay tuned for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home