2 concerts in 1 week, talk about a stressful week. But after this there won't be much projects left given that I'll be heading for reservist soon and I'll be helping out with the children's ministry with one of the churches in December. Still I hope to get some more work.
Anyways today was speech day for Dazong primary school and my kids were actually a mixture of Pri 1s to Pri 3s but they are a good crew to work with. Even when I'm not around, they would hit the music and practise their dance steps.
Yup its another dance but its to the tune of YMCA. They were excellent and everyone enjoyed it, even the guys at the backstage where I was at was singing to teh song. One Malay teacher was really shouting out the first lyrics of "Young Man" of each stanza and the chorus "Y M C A".
/sigh...I'm gonna misss all these kids......they were a wonderful and cute bunch!

The dance crew

The puppeteer team
Some more pics can be found
HERE
Anyways today was speech day for Dazong primary school and my kids were actually a mixture of Pri 1s to Pri 3s but they are a good crew to work with. Even when I'm not around, they would hit the music and practise their dance steps.
Yup its another dance but its to the tune of YMCA. They were excellent and everyone enjoyed it, even the guys at the backstage where I was at was singing to teh song. One Malay teacher was really shouting out the first lyrics of "Young Man" of each stanza and the chorus "Y M C A".
/sigh...I'm gonna misss all these kids......they were a wonderful and cute bunch!

The dance crew

The puppeteer team
Some more pics can be found
HERE
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home