According to the bible, God created all the lands and the seas by the fourth day...
Now I have to complete that same feat by Wednesday.....
Why you may ask? So that I could conquer the world? Hmmmmmmmmmm.....but I'm sidetracking here.
Back to the point, my church is undergoing renovations and I have been tasked to created a world map out of foam and paste it on one of the walls of the church.
I have to paint it as well and put infomation on this map on which countries our church has gone to for mission trip.
Its a rush job so I better transform into SUper Cow!
Up and up and MooOOoOoOOoOOooooo!
Now I have to complete that same feat by Wednesday.....
Why you may ask? So that I could conquer the world? Hmmmmmmmmmm.....but I'm sidetracking here.
Back to the point, my church is undergoing renovations and I have been tasked to created a world map out of foam and paste it on one of the walls of the church.
I have to paint it as well and put infomation on this map on which countries our church has gone to for mission trip.
Its a rush job so I better transform into SUper Cow!
Up and up and MooOOoOoOOoOOooooo!
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home