AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
That's me after trying to figure out what I did wrong after upgrading my com. To date I still have not upgraded my com yet and am writing to you on my old computer. But fear not true believers cos with some internet research I may have the answer to my problems! But that will have to wait till tommorrow morning before I try it out.
Its funny that how much hoo haa Bill Gates makes about his windows program and yet to it makes upgrading of computer parts such a FREAKING PAIN IN THE BUTT!
Who wants to reinstall the entire windows program and THEN reinstall all your applicataions and games ALL OVER AGAIN....provided you can find teh discs in teh first place.
Thankfully, there are other more knowledgable nerds out there to solve my problem without the hassle of reinstalling anything. Anyways wish me luck! MooOoOooOOoooo!
**PS yay Joanne is coming back soon in about 2 weeks time!**
That's me after trying to figure out what I did wrong after upgrading my com. To date I still have not upgraded my com yet and am writing to you on my old computer. But fear not true believers cos with some internet research I may have the answer to my problems! But that will have to wait till tommorrow morning before I try it out.
Its funny that how much hoo haa Bill Gates makes about his windows program and yet to it makes upgrading of computer parts such a FREAKING PAIN IN THE BUTT!
Who wants to reinstall the entire windows program and THEN reinstall all your applicataions and games ALL OVER AGAIN....provided you can find teh discs in teh first place.
Thankfully, there are other more knowledgable nerds out there to solve my problem without the hassle of reinstalling anything. Anyways wish me luck! MooOoOooOOoooo!
**PS yay Joanne is coming back soon in about 2 weeks time!**
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home