Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well here I am typing this blog in my spanking new cubicle but I don't get to spend much time in it ( which is good ) cos I have to go out with the teams to schools to teach kids about character.

My cubicle looks pretty bare but still it's pretty. It's yellow and blue! I think sunshine will love this setup. :)
I'll take a pic and post it up soon.

Another thing that bugs me is the appearance of this blog. On my com it looks fine but the resolution is pretty high as I own a LCD screen but over here in my office I have a 15 inch monitor and the main of the text is located WAYYYYYYYY down below.
So any kind soul that can tell me how to solve this problem by making teh main body of the text go just under the title with the sidebar remaining where it is at?
I noticed Joanne's blog appears just as what I wanted it and it is teh same either on my office com or home.

Little blue lets out a confused MooOOoOOoOOoOOO.

PS: Congrats to Crystal that she got a job as a panio teacher and she's able to learn more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home