I was lost
But someone came and gave me direction
He gave me a purpose to live
His name was Jesus
I began walking
He gave me a dream
Together we walked
Together we laughed
Together we cried
Rain or shine
Day or night
He would be by my side
My protector
My shelter
My comforter
I thought I had reached my destiny
But He said no
I was still on my journey
This was not it
So I carry on walking
I know not where I go
But this I know for sure
The maker of all heavens and earth
Is walking with me
And He knows where we will go......
But someone came and gave me direction
He gave me a purpose to live
His name was Jesus
I began walking
He gave me a dream
Together we walked
Together we laughed
Together we cried
Rain or shine
Day or night
He would be by my side
My protector
My shelter
My comforter
I thought I had reached my destiny
But He said no
I was still on my journey
This was not it
So I carry on walking
I know not where I go
But this I know for sure
The maker of all heavens and earth
Is walking with me
And He knows where we will go......
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home