Well 24 sundays have passed ( or was that 25? ....but hey who's keeping count. Little Mad cow is flying home today from california back to her home pastures here. Touchdown is @ 4pm.
Little blue has been given a chance to go there for 2 weeks as well but it all depends on my job. This wednesday is my final interview where they will confirm if I get full time status so I hope everything turns out fine.
Had a great time in church on sunday and the place was packed! We had 27 friends from Sri Lanka drop by and it was good to renew and make new friendships as some had been coming to our HMI conference.
God gave a word...well 3 words in fact...HANG IN THERE!
MooooooooOooOOoOooo!
Little blue has been given a chance to go there for 2 weeks as well but it all depends on my job. This wednesday is my final interview where they will confirm if I get full time status so I hope everything turns out fine.
Had a great time in church on sunday and the place was packed! We had 27 friends from Sri Lanka drop by and it was good to renew and make new friendships as some had been coming to our HMI conference.
God gave a word...well 3 words in fact...HANG IN THERE!
MooooooooOooOOoOooo!
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home