Friday, May 26, 2006

What a busy 2 weeks I had. Had a 4 hour session with P3 kids at Newtown Primary and 2 assembly sessions at Xishan Primary with the P1 and 2s ( very cute children ) Infact I saw a child from my former workplace but she seemed to have forgotton about me...Oh wells.

One more event before school offically closes...I have to handle a character idol tour for some p6 and Sec 1 kids at the singapore river area and we'll be doing an amazing race style of format where the kids will have challenges. They will score points and at the end the winner gets a prize when they finish off with a presentation.

Then sunday comes and myself and Russell will be prepping the sunday school room for next week and its gonna be bold and seriously COOL! How cool? Well you have to be a kid to find out!

Key word : LIGHTBULBS

Till that time comes..MoooOOoOOoOOOoOOo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home