Wow1 It's been a long while since I blogged....12 days in fact....So what have I been up to? Mainly just office work, term 3 is gonna be hotter as we have schools to go to ( yay! ) and I will get to teach the little giants ( Primary 1s and 2s! )
I'm also in love with the latest Hillsong kids albulm...Super Strong God..

Current favs are Royalty, I believe in Jesus and the remix of One way
I'm gonna use that for a praise and worship workshop for the sunday school teachers somewhere in May/June.
Well that's teh update from me..MooOoOooOOOo!
I'm also in love with the latest Hillsong kids albulm...Super Strong God..

Current favs are Royalty, I believe in Jesus and the remix of One way
I'm gonna use that for a praise and worship workshop for the sunday school teachers somewhere in May/June.
Well that's teh update from me..MooOoOooOOOo!
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
1 Comments:
this album is awesome especially one way, my favourite
Post a Comment
<< Home