This term is a crazy term having to run to different schools to do the various programmes and in some instances I have to rush down to another school once the current session is over.
The kids are still fantastic and they remembered me as I could tell by the smiles on their faces when you look at them or when they run up to you just to say Hello or to give you a Hi-5.
Seems like God is giving me tough challenges in "taxi evanglism ". He started me off with teh easy ones, meaning those cabbies that are open and now I'm encoutering those who are slightly harder in the sense that they are staunch Buddists/Taoists or freethinkers and it was difficult to get through to them and share with them about Jesus but every time before I leave the cab, they would say " God bless " to me.
I dunno, perhaps God would do a greater work in them with others sharing more about Jesus to them. We are just one of the many signposts to point them to the way to the light. Jesus.
Moo!
The kids are still fantastic and they remembered me as I could tell by the smiles on their faces when you look at them or when they run up to you just to say Hello or to give you a Hi-5.
Seems like God is giving me tough challenges in "taxi evanglism ". He started me off with teh easy ones, meaning those cabbies that are open and now I'm encoutering those who are slightly harder in the sense that they are staunch Buddists/Taoists or freethinkers and it was difficult to get through to them and share with them about Jesus but every time before I leave the cab, they would say " God bless " to me.
I dunno, perhaps God would do a greater work in them with others sharing more about Jesus to them. We are just one of the many signposts to point them to the way to the light. Jesus.
Moo!
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home