Saw this on the K-love website where I usually go to for my Christian online music.
"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer... Ecclesiastes 4:12 NLT"
I thank God for my friends who have watched my back, who have listened to my rants and above all encouraged me with their words and the Word of God.
This goes out to Jocelyn, Mabel and Siao Ling, thanks guys for your encouragments.
Shouts out to Melissa from Okinawa too, thank you for your encouraging email.
When someone is in the valley, he/she can never be alone cos the Lord will be there and along with your friends.....
I walk my valley now and God has been faithful in sending his Word through sermons to encourage me.
Many times I falter but yet my friends have become the trampoline to bounce me back into action.
I couldn't have walked so far in my life and ministry without you guys.
Once again...Thank you friends!
PS : The next Hillsong kids CD is entitled " SuperNatural" and it will be released in December. I can't wait for it!
Moo!!!
"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer... Ecclesiastes 4:12 NLT"
I thank God for my friends who have watched my back, who have listened to my rants and above all encouraged me with their words and the Word of God.
This goes out to Jocelyn, Mabel and Siao Ling, thanks guys for your encouragments.
Shouts out to Melissa from Okinawa too, thank you for your encouraging email.
When someone is in the valley, he/she can never be alone cos the Lord will be there and along with your friends.....
I walk my valley now and God has been faithful in sending his Word through sermons to encourage me.
Many times I falter but yet my friends have become the trampoline to bounce me back into action.
I couldn't have walked so far in my life and ministry without you guys.
Once again...Thank you friends!
PS : The next Hillsong kids CD is entitled " SuperNatural" and it will be released in December. I can't wait for it!
Moo!!!
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home