Dear Auntie Marina,
Thank you for your care you have shown towards me when I was a new believer. You never fail to greet me with your warm smile and you always ask me how I am doing.
I will remember you as an encourager because you always encourage me with your words at the end of every conversation.
Thank you.
PS : I hope you are having a great time with Jesus right now. I will see you later....
Yours truly
Joseph
Thank you for your care you have shown towards me when I was a new believer. You never fail to greet me with your warm smile and you always ask me how I am doing.
I will remember you as an encourager because you always encourage me with your words at the end of every conversation.
Thank you.
PS : I hope you are having a great time with Jesus right now. I will see you later....
Yours truly
Joseph
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home