It's going to be another crazy week starting on Friday.
Sat its rock climbing with some kids and Mon thru to Wed I'll be out to a nearby school teaching the same P1s & 2s that I had taught in Term 1 so it will be great to see them again.
I've also noticed that I am a celebrity and a distraction at the same time.
Kids everyone start calling my name whenever they see me ( A couple even wanted my autograph ! ) and they start coming up to me to give Hi-5s. Well that's all and good but they do it even when they see me in class or when they are lining up with the teacher infront.
So imagine walking past their classrooms during lesson time and they all start to call me....I just had to walk REAL fast so that I don't incur the wrath of the teachers ( though they are very nice people ) and the children can get back to their lessons.
BTW did I mention the P1s are real cute? SOme are featured in the pics below.
* Happy birthday Janice *
Ok back to work and a school to go in the early afternoon followed by zone tonite. Moo for now!
Sat its rock climbing with some kids and Mon thru to Wed I'll be out to a nearby school teaching the same P1s & 2s that I had taught in Term 1 so it will be great to see them again.
I've also noticed that I am a celebrity and a distraction at the same time.
Kids everyone start calling my name whenever they see me ( A couple even wanted my autograph ! ) and they start coming up to me to give Hi-5s. Well that's all and good but they do it even when they see me in class or when they are lining up with the teacher infront.
So imagine walking past their classrooms during lesson time and they all start to call me....I just had to walk REAL fast so that I don't incur the wrath of the teachers ( though they are very nice people ) and the children can get back to their lessons.
BTW did I mention the P1s are real cute? SOme are featured in the pics below.
* Happy birthday Janice *
Ok back to work and a school to go in the early afternoon followed by zone tonite. Moo for now!
A brave blue cow faces a world filled with meat eaters......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home